IEEE International Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (20th: 2011: Tubingen, Germany) Ed.
What does ARITH stand for?
ARITH stands for Symposium on Computer Arithmetic
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARITH
- Army Recruiting Information Support System
- Agence Régionale d'Information Scientifique et Technique (French: Regional Agency of Information Science and Technology)
- Annual Review of Information Science and Technology (publication of American Society for Information Science and Technology)
- Applications and Research Involving Space Technologies Observing the Earth's Field from Low Earth Orbiting Satellite (NASA research project)
- American Registry of Inhalation Therapists (est. 1960)
- American Research Institute in Turkey (Istanbul and Ankara, Turkey)
- Antiphlogistic-Rheologic Infusion Therapy (Bell's palsy treatment)
- Association pour la Recherche et l'Information sur les Toxicomanies
- Airborne Reconnaissance Information Technical Architecture
- A Rat in the House Might Eat the Ice Cream (spelling mnemonic)
- A Rat in Tom's House Might Eat Tom's Ice Cream (spelling mnemonic)
- A Red Indian Thought He Might Eat Tomatoes in Church (spelling mnemonic)
- Augmented Reality Interface for Teleoperation (software framework)
- Asian Research Institute of Underwater Archaeology (Fukuoka, Japan; formerly Kyûshû Okinawa Society for Underwater Archaeology)
- Applied Research, Innovation and University Partnerships (Fanshawe College; Canada)
- Association for Regional and International Underground Storage (nuclear waste)
- Alcohol-Related Injury and Violence
- Advanced Research in Interactive Visualization for Analysis
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Regional Internet Exchange (technology improvement project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IEEE International Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (19th: 2009: Portland, OR) Ed.
Williams has served on the program committees of several international conferences including ISSCC, ICCD, and the IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic.