What does SACCS stand for?
SACCS stands for Symposium on Automatic Control and Computer Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACCS
We have 13 other meanings of SACCS in our Acronym Attic
- SAC Automated Command & Control System (USAF; now the Strategic Automated Command and Control System)
- Sacrewell Crop Station
- Ship(board) Automated Communications Control System
- Socially Active Community Conscious Singles
- South Asian Coalition on Child Servitude
- South Australian Commission for Catholic Schools
- Statistical Analysis of Combinatorial Chemical Sequences
- Stewart and Associates Counseling Services Inc.
- Strategic Automated Command and Control System (formerly SAC Automated Command & Control System)
- Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society
- St. Anne Community Consolidated School District #256 (Saint Anne, IL)
- School of Architecture and Community Design
- Senate Appropriations Sub-Committee on Defense
- Social and Character Development (research program)
- Société des Auteurs et Compositeurs Dramatiques (French: Society of Dramatic Authors and Composers)
- South African Container Depots
- Speed Agile Concept Demonstrator (aircraft)
- Sub-Acute Combined Degeneration (neurology)
- Super Audio Compact Disc (Sony audio format)
- Sandwell African Caribbean Development Agency (est. 1994; UK)