April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care, today announced that the company will host two symposia focused on advancements in wound therapy on April 18, 2010 and April 19, 2010 at the 23rd Annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and Wound Healing Society (SAWC/WHS) in Orlando, Florida.
What does SAWC stand for?
SAWC stands for Symposium on Advanced Wound Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAWC
We have 17 other meanings of SAWC in our Acronym Attic
- Smart Alec White Boy (polite form)
- South African Weather Bureau
- South African Wine & Brandy (wine producers association)
- Supply Action Will Be Taken
- Sector Air Warfare Commander
- Siuslaw Area Women's Center
- South African Women's Club in the Netherlands (est. 1987)
- Southern African Wildlife College (Hoedspruit, South Africa)
- Space/Size and Weight Constraints
- Sustained Abdominal Wall Contraction
- Southern Association of Workers Compensation Administrators
- South Australian Workers Compensation Appeal Tribunal
- Save the Ancient Wemyss Caves Society
- Statewide Aquatic Wildlife Conservation Strategy (Division of Aquatic Resources; Hawaii)
- Submarine Acoustic Warfare Control System
- Solid Amine Water Desorbed
- Southern Association of Wholesale Distributors (Suwanee, GA)
- International Society of Allied Weight Engineers, Inc.
- Senior All Womens Epee (fencing)
- Simulated Area Weapons Effects
Samples in periodicals archive:
HMP also owns the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care, an annual conference, and its North American Center for Continuing Medical Education unit accredited continuing medical education for physicians, pharmacists, podiatrists, dieticians and nurses.
Bates-Jensen is a leading proponent of wound care research and is a recent recipient of both the 2011 Evonne Fowler Founder's Award from the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and the 2011 Member Achievement Award from the Association for Advancement of Wound Care.
Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and the Wound Healing Society Meeting 2009 -Conference Review And Analysis Summary Our "Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) 2009: Conference Review and Analysis" report is an essential source of information and analysis on the conference.
The presentation was made at the Seventh Annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and Medical Research Forum on Wound Repair, being held this week in Miami Beach, Fla.
The Scottsdale Wound Management Guide was launched in April at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and the Wound Healing Society (SAWC/WHS) 2009 Spring Meeting, the largest gathering of multidisciplinary wound care specialists in the U.
Capotorto, MD, the Company's chairman and medical director, has been elected Secretary of the American Association for Wound Care Management (AAWCM) during the annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care in Dallas.
OTCBB:CFWH) ("CFWH"), a leading operator of comprehensive wound care treatment centers that offer hyperbaric oxygen therapy as well as other advanced wound care treatment modalities, today announced it is attending the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Spring event, April 26-29 in Dallas, Texas.