Symphysis-fundal height was measured from the upper edge of the pubic symphysis in the midline to the highest palpated point on the uterus, and repeated to obtain two measurements which were averaged.
What does SFH stand for?
SFH stands for Symphysis-Fundal Height
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFH
We have 69 other meanings of SFH in our Acronym Attic
- Société Française d'Hypnose (French: French Society of Hypnosis)
- Society for Family Health
- Software-Friendly Hardware
- Sony Financial Holdings, Inc. (Japan)
- Soros Foundation-Hungary (est. 1984)
- Spectrum Flight Hour
- St. Francis House (various locations)
- State Forensic Hospital (Michigan)
- Support for Healing (Facebook group)
- Sweets from Heaven (various locations)
- Syndicat Français de l'Hôtellerie (French: French Union of Hotels)
- Slow Frequency-Hopping Multi-Carrier
- Slow Frequency Hopping Spread-Spectrum
- Slow Frequency-Hopped Spread-Spectrum Multiple Access
- Samoa Family Health Association (International Planned Parenthood Federation)
- San Francisco Housing Authority
- South Fallsburg Hebrew Association (New York)
- Special Flood Hazard Area
- Storage Foundation and High Availability (data storage)
- Society for Heresiarchs of Autonomous Art
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dating gestational age by last menstrual period, symphysis-fundal height, and ultrasound in urban Pakistan.
A 30-year-old woman was seen at 24 weeks for a discrepancy between the symphysis-fundal height and the gestation by dates.