Symantec System Center will allow companies to easily manage Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.
What does SSC stand for?
SSC stands for Symantec System Center (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSC
We have 918 other meanings of SSC in our Acronym Attic
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign
- Suspended Sediment Concentration
- Sutherland Shire Council (Australia)
- Suzuki Sharing Coach (vehicle)
- Svalbard Science Centre (Norway)
- Swedish Space Corporation
- Swingset Champion (band)
- Switch-And-Stay Combining
- Switching Support Center
- Switching Systems Certification
- Synchronous Self-Shifting Clutch (gas turbine powered vessels)
- Synchronous Sequential Circuit
- Synchrotron Self Compton (high energy astrophysics)
- Syndromic Surveillance Conference
- Synoptic Systems Corporation
- System Science Consultants, Inc.
- System Structure and Control (conference)
- System Support Center (FAA)
- Système Solaire Combiné (French: Combined Solar System)
- Systemic Sclerosis (aka Scleroderma, a connective tissue disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Product Features Symantec Client Security is a centrally managed client security solution that integrates multiple security functions: Centralized management -- Symantec Client Security utilizes Symantec's proven management infrastructure, Symantec System Center, to deliver managed client security.
The Symantec System Center is a key component of the Norton AntiVirus Enterprise Solution which enables centralized management of Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.
0 was the easiest to install, and its Symantec System Center provides all the tools you need to deploy, configure, and update all of the Symantec antivirus clients and servers on the LAN.