These products included: -- Fortinet FortiGate-800 Antivirus Firewall -- Symantec Gateway Security 5420 -- Internet Security Systems Proventia M30 -- Secure Computing SidewinderG2 1100 -- ServGate Technologies EdgeForce Accel -- Barbedwire Technologies DP Inspector 500X Reviewer Says: "Fortinet gets our vote" The Information Security magazine reviewer tested products in a simulated "real-world" network environment and launched viruses, malicious code and attacks to examine how each product reported and responded.
What does SGS stand for?
SGS stands for Symantec Gateway Security (appliance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SGS
We have 245 other meanings of SGS in our Acronym Attic
- Stretch Glass Society
- Subgrid Scale
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (antioxidant)
- Sun Game Server
- Supplemental Guide Signs (tourism)
- Sutherland Generating Station (coal plant; Alliant Energy; Iowa)
- Sutherland Global Services (various locations)
- Sutton Grammar School (UK)
- Svalbard Ground Station
- Swiveling Gunner's Station
- Symbol Generation and Storage
- Système de Gestion de la Sécurité (French: System Security Management; Transport Canada)
- Ships Gridlock System/Automatic Correlation
- Salivary Gland Secretion Protein 3
- Sociology Graduate Student Association
- Squadron Group System Advisors
- State General Sports Administration (China)
- Stupid Game Show Answers
- Submarine Generated Search Area
- Symantec Gateway Security Appliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
By securing both inbound and outbound Web, e-mail and other network traffic, the Symantec Gateway Security 300 Series provides small businesses an effective means to create a secure local area network, according to George Sluz, group product manager.
Symantec is planning to enhance the existing intrusion prevention capabilities of its Symantec Gateway Security and Symantec Client Security products by integrating ManHunt to provide advanced high-speed protocol anomaly intrusion detection.
Nasdaq:SYMC), the global leader in information security, today announced that Symantec Gateway Security 400 Series (Models 420, 440 and 460) has been awarded Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance Level 2 (EAL2) certification for its integrated firewall.
Windows NT and Windows 2000 (SP2 or earlier) Domain Name Service servers; Symantec Gateway Security, Enterprise Firewall, and VelociRaptor Products 6.
Symantec also protects NetApp systems that are monitored by its enterprise-class firewall and integrated security technologies with Symantec Enterprise Firewall and Symantec Gateway Security.
0 -- The Symantec Gateway Security Appliance 400 Series provides a comprehensive solution including firewall, intrusion prevention, intrusion detection, antivirus policy enforcement, content filtering, virtual private networking (VPN) and gateway networking functionality in a single, easy-to-use appliance designed for remote and branch office sites.
Nasdaq:SYMC), the global leader in information security, today announced the Symantec Gateway Security Appliance 400 Series.