The contract is for technical support for anti-virus software and equipment used by the Polish Post Office Ltd: a) Symantec Endpoint Protection - Antivirus software for workstations from Windows XP up and servers from Windows 2003 upwards, the number of licenses 44 500 units; b) Symantec Messaging Security - Anti-Virus for Domino mail servers supported on Windows Server and AIX, the number of licenses 22 000 units; c) Symantec Brightmail Gateway - Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam for incoming mail from the Internet, the number of licenses 22 000 units; d) Symantec Web Gateway - Two scanning devices incoming web traffic SWG 8490, license number 44 500, and consultations for up to 240 hours.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Symantec Endpoint Protection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Supplementary Environmental Project (EPA)
- Support Electronics Package (US NASA)
- Support/Standard Equipment Plan
- Supportive Employment Program (various organizations)
- Surface Electrical Properties
- Sustainable Energy Partnership (various locations)
- Sustainable Energy Plan (various locations)
- Swine Enzootic Pneumonia (mycoplasmosis)
- Swiss Expert Pool (for Civilian Peacebuilding)
- Sygate Enterprise Protection (Symantec)
- Symbol Error Probability
- Symmetric Eigenproblems
- Syndicat de l'Education Populaire (French: Union of Popular Education)
- Synthetic Environment Program
- Syringe Exchange Program
- System Engineering Process
- System Enhancement Program (US Army M1A2 tank)
- System Enhancement Proposal
- System Evaluation Plan
- Systematic Evaluation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Users of Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP), antivirus software, run primarily by enterprises, began reporting blue-screening XP systems early Thursday, July 12.
In addition to Data Loss Prevention, Symantec Enterprise Vault and Symantec Endpoint Protection have also been deployed in Dubai Islamic Bank.
To protect against rogue security software, Symantec recommends that both enterprises and users employ the latest protection from security risks, such as Symantec Endpoint Protection or Norton Internet Security.
Over twenty Symantec products will be supported on the new operating system, including: Backup Exec, Backup Exec System Recovery, NetBackup, Symantec Protection Network's Online Storage for Backup Exec, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Storage Foundation for Windows, Altiris Notification Server, Altiris Server Management Suite, and Altiris Management Suite.
5 and Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 customers today, with support for additional vendors coming soon.
With that in mind, Telekom's Business Marketplace will initially offer two solutions from the Symantec portfolio in the future: Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 2013 detects, eliminates and blocks viruses, worms, Trojans and malware.
26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LabTech Software, the makers of the only powerful, robust-featured remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform developed by a managed service provider (MSP) for managed service providers, today announced the availability of the companies' integration of LabTech managed services software with Symantec Backup Exec and Symantec Endpoint Protection solutions, providing enterprise-class protection designed for MSPs.