There are six of them, each open to the public - and all but one (Cockatoo Island) is protected as part of Sydney Harbour National Park.
What does SHNP stand for?
SHNP stands for Sydney Harbour National Park (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHNP
We have 3 other meanings of SHNP in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Higher National Diploma (UK)
- Systemic Health and Nutrition Education Program (Tokyo Medical and Dental University; Japan)
- Sam Houston National Forest (Texas)
- Salmon Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 Gene
- Seven Hills Neighborhood Houses (est. 1961; Cincinnati, OH)
- Society for the History of Natural History
- Samenwerkende Hoveniers Noord Nederland (Dutch: Cooperating Gardeners Northern Netherlands; Gasselternijveen, The Netherlands)
- Supportive Housing Network of New York
- Sweet Home New Orleans
- School Health and Nutrition Program (various nations)
- Shearon Harris Nuclear Power Plant (New Hill, North Carolina)
- Sacred Heart Nativity School (San Jose, CA)
- School of Natural Health Sciences
- Scripps Howard News Service
- Self-Healing Network Service
- Society of Head and Neck Surgeons
- Supraoptic Hypophyseal Neurosecretory System
- Shunt Dissipater
- Sacramento Hmong New Year, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 7 Sport's Outside Broadcast headquarters for the event is based at North Head's Sydney Harbour National Park, a prime location offering an expansive view from the start lines off Nielsen Park to the open sea.