Collaborative and independent research in both states will assist Perth- and Sydney-based water management authorities and is supported by the Sydney Catchment Authority, Indian Ocean Climate Initiative, Water Corporation (WA), Department of Environment and Conservation (WA) and the Department of Environment and Climate Change (NSW).
What does SCA stand for?
SCA stands for Sydney Catchment Authority (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCA
We have 856 other meanings of SCA in our Acronym Attic
- Support Center Analyst (various companies)
- Supreme Council of Antiquities (Egypt)
- Surf Camp Australia
- Surface Charge Analyzer
- Sustainable Community Action (various locations)
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Swedish Concrete Association
- Switchgear and Controlgear Assembly
- Symposium on Computer Architecture (various locations)
- Synchronous Clock Adjustment
- System Communication Architecture
- System Concept Analysis
- Systems Configuration Administrator
- Systems Constant Area
- Society for Cardiac Angiography and Intervention
- Scientific Council for Africa South of the Sahara
- Self-Consistently Adapted (Core Reference State) Quasi-Degenerate Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Standard Conditions of Approval and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was undertaken through the Cooperative Research Centre for Water Quality and Treatment (CRCWQT), Australia, and was funded by Sydney Catchment Authority and Melbourne Water.