Sybase SQL Server 11 Rates Best Performance in the Industry on Sun Platform EMERYVILLE, Calif.
What does SSS stand for?
SSS stands for Sybase SQL Server
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSS
We have 774 other meanings of SSS in our Acronym Attic
- Superior Sagittal Sinus
- Supersonic Sea Skimmer
- Supplementary Safety System
- Support Service Subcontractor
- Surround Sound System
- Survivable Satellite System
- Survivable Storage System
- Suspended Substrate Stripline
- Suzuki Swift Sport (automotive)
- Swiss Speleological Society
- Symbolic Shorthand System (for Physiology and Medicine)
- Symmetric Storage Systems (EMC)
- Symptom Severity Score
- Syndromic Surveillance System (public health)
- System Safety Society
- System Segment Specification
- System Support Services
- System Support Specialist
- System Support Staff (various locations)
- System/Subsystem Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its client/server solutions support Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase SQL Server.
Sybase SQL Server Professional for Windows NT is building on the flexibility of the Sybase SQL Server database with functionality that will allow users and developers to design, develop, deploy and manage mission-critical applications on the Windows NT platform more effectively," said Wayne Kernochan, vice president, Commercial Systems Research at Aberdeen Group.
also announced the immediate availability of the Sybase Spatial Query Server (SQS), which integrates spatial data types with Sybase SQL Server 11, Sybase, Inc.
6 supports bi-directional data replication between any combination of ODBC compatible databases, including IBM's DB2/400; Microsoft SQL Server and Access; Oracle; Sybase SQL Server, Adaptive Server and SQL Anywhere; and Progress Software 8.
NetImpact Dynamo Provides Unified Web Management "Sybase SQL Server Professional" will include NetImpact(TM) Dynamo, the innovative Web application server that will be integrated with Sybase SQL Server 11 to provide unified management of database and Internet information assets while storing all web content in the database.
SFI's client/server solutions support Oracle Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Sybase SQL Server.
NIC's 1 View: Object Manager and Sybase SQL Server 11 work together in client/server and Internet-based environments to provide optimized, scalable and distributed solutions for business applications.