The only sword they have in their possession is the sword of truth.
What does SOT stand for?
SOT stands for Sword of Truth
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SOT
We have 100 other meanings of SOT in our Acronym Attic
- Stone of Tears (book)
- Straits of Taiwan
- Structural Operations Technology
- Submission on the Transcript
- Substitution of Trustee (real estate industry)
- Subsystem Of Technology
- Summary Offence Ticket (Canada)
- Supervisor of Training (various locations)
- Support Our Troops
- Support to Organizational Training
- System of Truth
- System Operability Test
- Systems Operation Test/Testing
- Special Operations Team - Alpha
- Support Operations Team Alpha
- Support to Organizational Training - Functional Area Assessment
- Special Operations Training Group (est. 2005)
- Sociedade de Ortopedia e Traumatologia do Rio Grande do Sul
- Solar Optical Telescope Spectropolarimeter
- Safety Officer Training Academy (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sword of truth hidden within this one was the campaign to prove to Greeks that losing the Euro really would leave them up the Drachma without a paddle.
The TV adventures are based on Terry Goodkind's Sword Of Truth novels.
We're generally seen to be reliable, highly principled, well-dressed, teetotal, motivated people who wield the sword of truth with honour, and go to the gym at lunchtime or just have a salad at our desks.
As someone who enjoys dressing up in wigs and gowns I thought it my duty to provide an explanation for the forthcoming libel trial in which the poor besmirched wallflowers of Cheshunt will defend their lilywhite reputation against The Guardian, heirs to Jonathan Aitken's shining sword of truth.
An epic journey has been created, and collections which hold the Sword of Truth predecessor will relish CONFESSOR's powerful conclusion.
Aitken's words when he launched his libel action came back to haunt him: "If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it.
The sculpture depicts Mithras being born from the Cosmic Egg, holding the Sword of Truth and the Torch of Light, and is surrounded by reliefs of the twelve signs of the Zodiac.