He covers fundamentals of direct current (DC) power supply design and linear regulators, switching power supply topologies and design fundamentals, power semiconductors, resonant converters and wireless power supplies, the control loop design of DC-to-DC converters, power management, off-the-line switching power supplies, rechargeable batteries and their management, and protecting systems from surges and transients.
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for Switching Power Supply
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- Supplementary Purchase Specification
- Supplier Problem Sheet
- Support Processing Subsystem
- Supportive Professional Staff (Northern Illinois University)
- Surface Photovoltage Spectroscopy
- Surface Plasma Source
- Surface Plasmon Spectroscopy
- Surface Preparation System
- Surveys and Population Studies
- Survival Power Source
- Symantec Product Specialist
- Symbolic Programming Language (1960s IBM computer language; preceded Autocoder)
- Symbols Per Second (digital communications)
- Symposium on Privacy and Security (computer security)
- Syndiotactic Polystyrene
- Synergy Professional Services (Portland, OR)
- System Performance Simulation
- System Performance Specialist (FAA)
- System Performance Specification
- System Protection Scheme (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These and other market data and trends are presented in "AC/DC Switching Power Supply (SPS): Global Market Trends" by BizAcumen, Inc.
The PC ground will have noise on it not only from its local switching power supply, but also from several hundred feet of common safety ground wiring within the building.
Mean Well, one of the largest switching power supply manufacturers in Taiwan, has been dedicated in developing and producing high quality switching power supplies for over 20 years.
In addition to switching power supply designs, the NIS6111 will do equally well as an ORing diode used in highly available products like servers and telecom equipment.
The HardBox 800(TM) has an internal universal AC switching power supply, whisper quiet cooling fan, and high-speed interface.
Comparable discrete and other integrated switching power supply designs typically require extra components at additional cost to meet those guidelines.
The new media converter can be powered either by a provided switching power supply or a USB power connection with the provided USB cable.