Other applications in power generation include vacuum switch tubes, semiconductor switch housings, standoff insulators, cable insulators, fuses, radiation detector components, blades for gas turbines and smart meters, among others.
What does SWT stand for?
SWT stands for Switch Tube
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWT
We have 97 other meanings of SWT in our Acronym Attic
- State Withholding Tax
- Strezhevoi (Russia)
- Subhana WaTa'ala (Arabic: Pure is He and High)
- Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala (Muslim faith)
- Suffolk Wildlife Trust (UK)
- Suhanahu Wa Ta'ala (Islamic faith)
- Supersonic Wind Tunnel
- Swedish Winter Time
- System Work Team
- Star Wars Timeline Gold
- Semantic Web Technology Amsterdam
- Sleep with the Angels
- South West Transit Association
- Star Wars Total Annihilation (game mod)
- Single Wing Turquoise Bird
- Sharon Woods Technical Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- South West Trading Company (yarn manufacturers)
- Southwest Technology Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
All tubes feature the EndoFlex(R) patented, articulating distal tip, which allows clinicians to make instant critical tip adjustments, if needed, when encountering difficult airway situations -- without the need to switch tubes or add a stylet.
EndoFlex is Merlyn's line of endotracheal tubes which feature a patented, flexible distal tip, allowing clinicians to make instant critical adjustments when difficult airway situations are encountered -- without the need to switch tubes or add a stylet.