Included in the kit is a synthesizable digital and analog structured ASIC library, analog schematic capture symbols, and spice models for a rich set of analog functions including: --OpAmps - Wideband, Low Noise, General-Purpose, & Transconductance --Resistor Arrays, Capacitor Arrays, Transistor Arrays, & Switch Arrays --Bias generators & Band Gap Reference --IP blocks such as: 8-bit & 10-bit DACs, Programmable Gain Instrumentation Amplifiers, 16-bit Sigma Delta ADC, and Switch Capacitor Filters "The MDK-2005.
What does SCF stand for?
SCF stands for Switch Capacitor Filter
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCF
We have 327 other meanings of SCF in our Acronym Attic
- Supervisory and Control Function
- Supply Chain Finance (economics)
- Supply Chain Forum
- Support Carrier Force (US Navy)
- Surface Crack in Flexure
- Suriname Conservation Foundation
- Surplus Cash Flow
- Survey of Consumer Finances
- Sustainability Challenge Foundation
- Swedish Casting Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:CY), today announced that it will host a one-hour web seminar on the process of designing a switch capacitor filter using the company's popular PSoC(TM) configurable mixed signal array device, which is capable of implementing up to four Universal Filter Blocks.