Fabien Tanner, Product Manager, Swiss Post International (Switzerland)(Advertising Delivery); Ms.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Swiss Post International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Subsequent Protocol Identifier
- Subsystem Programmatic Interface
- Suicide Prevention International (New York, NY)
- Summary of Project Information (various organizations)
- Summary of Proposed Investment (various organizations)
- Superintendent of Public Instruction (Washington State)
- Support Program Integrator (US DoD)
- Surface Position Indicator
- Svenska Petroleum Institutet (Swedish Petroleum Institute)
- Swiss Performance Index (trademark of SWX Swiss Exchange)
- Synchronous Physical Interface
- Syndicat des Producteurs Indépendants (French: Union of Independent Producers)
- Syngenta Philippines Inc. (Makati City, Philippines)
- System Packet Interface
- System Programmable Interrupt
- System Programming Interface
- System Property Intervals
- Systems Products International
- Sysware Philippines Inc (Republic of the Philippines)
- Spectrograph Infrared Camera
Samples in periodicals archive:
APC 2009 is sponsored by Swiss Post International as strategic corporate partner, together with Synovate and Atex as the official industry partner.
Swiss Post International has also been cooperating with franchisees in Spain since spring 2002 and in Asia since last summer.
After the pilot, Swiss Post expects to roll out online postal mail in all countries in which Swiss Post International has a presence, including Belgium, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and the U.
Ho Chi Minh City, May 31, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Swiss Post International once again demonstrated its strong support of publishers in Asia by sponsoring the Asian Publishing Convention (APC) as a Strategic Partner.
APC 2009 is supported by well known and distinguished sponsors including Swiss Post International as Strategic Corporate Partner and Synovate and Atex as Official Industry Partners.
Brazil Contact Center and Sales Manager Luciana Rodriguez Intelig France Bank Contact Center Manager Francoise Leroy Credit du Nord Germany Call Duisburg Norbert Brandstadter City of Duisburg New Zealand Datacom Brett Logan Kiwibank Chris Sturgeon South Africa Manager, Internet and Technical Kate Paley Service Support The Absa Group Switzerland Customer Service Manager Marina Grun Swiss Post International United Kingdom Royal Automobile Club Ian Praed United States Manager, Call Center Services Larry Eiser Cinergy Corp.
APC 2009 is supported by Swiss Post International as Platinum sponsor, Synovate and Atex as Gold sponsors.