38 francs, bucking the trend of the overall Swiss Market Index which was down 0.
What does SMI stand for?
SMI stands for Swiss Market Index (trademark of SWX Swiss Exchange)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMI
We have 392 other meanings of SMI in our Acronym Attic
- Sudden Money Institute
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Supplemental Medical Insurance (US Medicare Part B)
- Supplementary Medical Insurance
- Supplier Managed Inventory (supply chain management)
- Supply Management Inspection
- Sur-Mesure Industriel (French: On-Industrial Measurement; consulting firm; est. 1991)
- Surface Measuring Instrument
- Surface Minimum d'Installation (French: Minimum Installation Area; farming)
- Sustainable Minerals Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Swiss Meteorological Institute
- Symbolic Music Information (computer programming)
- System Management Interrupts
- System Monitoring Interface
- Système de Management Intégré (French: Integrated Management System)
- Systems and Methods Inc (Georgia)
- Sample Matrix Inversion Maximum Signal to Interference-Plus-Noise Ratio (linear filter)
- Simple Matrix Inversion - Minimum Variance Distortionless Response
- Storage Management Initiative - Specification (SNIA)
- Space Migration Intelligence Squared Life Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 francs, underperforming the Swiss Market Index, which was down 0.
The stock exchange started on Monday with a significant increase in both the Swiss market index (SMI) and Swiss performance index compared with last week.
2 percent in Tuesday late morning trade, underperforming the overall Swiss Market Index, which was down 0.
The Swiss stock exchange started on Monday with a slight increase of the Swiss market index (SMI) by 0.
85 francs, while the overall Swiss Market Index was down 0.
7 percent on the Swiss Market Index after its announcement that losses for the first quarter reached about 1.
ABB shares, which have risen by about a quarter since the firm unveiled a refinancing package last month, fell nearly two per cent, underperforming the Swiss market index.