Financing Enanta has secured $12 million in financing with participation from existing investors, including Techno Venture Management, Oxford Bioscience Partners, Advent International, BioVentures Investors, NIB Capital, Global Biomedicine, Swiss Life Private Equity Partners, Wheatley MedTech Partners and Yasuda Enterprise Development.
What does SLPEP stand for?
SLPEP stands for Swiss Life Private Equity Partners
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sri Lanka Police Department
- St Louis Post Dispatch
- Standard Linear Product Division
- Static Loss Plan Download
- Storm Lake Police Department
- Sugar Land Police Department
- Schizophrenia-Like Psychosis of Epilepsy (neuropsychology)
- State-Level Public Enterprise (India)
- System Level Practical Exercise
- Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design
- Sealift Protection Force
- Sierra Leone Police Force
- Silk-Like Polymer with Fibronectin
- Sri Lanka Progressive Front
- St. Laurence Property & Finance (New Zealand)
- Shakespeare Line Promotion Group (Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Species Lily Preservation Group (Reno, NV)
- Speech Language Pathology (college course)
- Swiss Lung Pathology Group (Switzerland)
- St Louis Planned Giving Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a long history assisting small and medium sized enterprises, his prior affiliations include Swiss Life Private Equity Partners, UBS Capital and Salomon Brothers.
Hanseatic Americas LDC, Swiss Life Private Equity Partners Ltd.