According to the Swiss Federal Veterinary Office, Switzerland annually imports approximately 11,000 tonnes of beef, less than 3 percent of which is from the United States and less than 1 percent of which originates in Canada.
What does SFVO stand for?
SFVO stands for Swiss Federal Veterinary Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFVO
We have 1 other meaning of SFVO in our Acronym Attic
- Social Flood Vulnerability Index (UK)
- Systolic Flow Velocity Integral
- San Fernando Valley Illegal Soap Box Federation (California)
- San Fernando Valley Japanese-American Community Center (California)
- San Fernando Valley Kidz
- San Fernando Valley Linux Users Group (Van Nuys, CA)
- South Florida Veterinary Medical Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Secure Fast Virtual Networking
- Street Food Vendors Organization (Minia, Egypt)
- Student Film & Video Organization
- San Fernando Valley Partnership (California)
- San Fernando Valley Program (medical program; California)
- South Florida Vanpool Program (commuter services)
- Stream Function-Velocity Potential (meteorological assessment; Australia)
- San Fernando Valley Patients Group (Northridge, CA)
- Stickney Forest View Public Library District (Berwyn, IL)
- San Fernando Valley Professional Photographers
- San Fernando Valley Republican Club (California)
- San Fernando Valley State College (Northridge, CA; now California State University, Northridge)
- San Francisco Vegetarian Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swiss Federal Veterinary Office website has prepared a full-colour, 30-page booklet (available in German and French) illustrated in cartoon style, which discusses the best behaviour around dogs.
We consider their BSE risk similar to countries with a low, admitted incidence of BSE, such as France,' said one of the experts, Marcus Doherr of the Swiss Federal Veterinary Office.