Urs Birchler, a professor at the Swiss Banking Institute at Zurich University and a former central bank adviser on financial stability, said, 'Switzerland has the most severe too-big-to-fail problem after Iceland.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Swiss Banking Institute (University of Zurich; Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Business Intelligence (South Africa)
- Sub- Boreal Interior (Canada)
- Sub-Bitstream Indicators
- Subsidiary Body for Implementation
- Suku Bunga Bi
- Surrounded by Idiots (fansite)
- Suspected Border Intruder
- Sustainable Business Initiative (various organizations)
- Sustainable Business Institute (California)
- Sustainable Business International, LLC (Seattle, Washington)
- Synthetic Blood International (various locations)
- Systems Business Integration (Bermuda)
- Saskatchewan Brain Injury Association
- Security Breach Information Act (2003; California)
- Seven Bridges Ice Arena (Woodridge, IL)
- Small Business Investment Act of 1958
- Small Business Investor Alliance (Washington, DC)
- South Bay Islamic Association (San Jose, CA)
- Suvarnabhumi Bangkok International Airport (Thailand)
- Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fundamental question is, does investment banking go together with private banking in the same bank," said Hans Geiger, a professor at the Swiss Banking Institute.
The fundamental question is, does investment banking go together with private banking in the same bank,' said Hans Geiger, a professor at the Swiss Banking Institute.