Health insurers in Switzerland fully reimburse the product if treatment applies to the user-guidelines and to the certification process(iii) issued by the Swiss Association for Wound Care (SAfW) and the Swiss Association for Dermatology and Venerology SGDV.
What does SAFW stand for?
SAFW stands for Swiss Association for Wound Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAFW
- Under Secretary of the Air Force
- System All Fouled Up, You're on Your Own (polite form)
- Schweizerischer American Football Verband (German: Switzerland American Football Association)
- Sitkans Against Family Violence (Sitka, AK)
- Society against Family Violence (various locations)
- South Australian Fruit and Vegetable Coalition
- Sexual Assault Family Violence Investigators Course
- Singapore Armed Forces Veterans' League (est. 1990)
- South Africa Film and Video Project
- South Africa Fashion Week
- Standard Air Force Wing Command & Control System
- Sindh Agricultural and Forestry Workers Coordinating Organization (Pakistan)
- Secure Air Force Weather Information Network (US DoD)
- Saudi Arabian Financial Exchange
- South African Forex Traders
- Specialized Alternatives for Families and Youth (Ohio)
- Singapore Armed Forces Yacht Club
- San Andreas Fault Zone
- Sub-Arctic Frontal Zone
- S-Acetyl-Glutathione (nutritional supplement)