HOUSTON -- Swift Energy Company announced today that Alan Cunningham has been appointed as President and Chief Operating Officer of Swift Energy New Zealand Limited (SENZ) and that Gerald P.
What does SENZ stand for?
SENZ stands for Swift Energy New Zealand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Securing the Nation through Infrastructure Enhancements Locally (US FEMA)
- Secure ExtraNet using Trusted Operating Systems
- Security Network for Technological Research in Europe
- Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection (US INS Automatic Vehicle Identification system)
- Smart Sensor Enabled Neural Threat Recognition and Identification (Safety Dynamics)
- Spectrum-Efficient Network Unit
- South East Neighborhood Watch (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Safety Executives of New York (est. 1944)
- South Eastern New York
- Southeastern Network of Youth and Family Services (est. 1977; various states)
- Sauf Erreur Ou Omission (French: error or omission excepted)
- Science and Education Outreach
- Science Enhancement Option
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimizer
- Seasoned Equity Offering
- Securities and Exchange Organization (Iran)
- Security Engineering Officer
- Self Employment Opportunity
- Senior Energy Official (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As previously announced, Swift Energy New Zealand has reached an agreement to sell its remaining permit for $15 million to be received over the next 2 u years, which will result in a $12.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling Company (NYSE: PKD) today announced two new contracts with Swift Energy New Zealand, Ltd.
HOUSTON -- Swift Energy Company (NYSE: SFY) stated today that it plans to begin a review of strategic alternatives for its New Zealand operating unit, Swift Energy New Zealand, Ltd.
The Piakau North A-1 well is an additional 2005 exploration well, which was moved forward into the 2005 drilling schedule due to increased capital availability in the Swift Energy New Zealand budget.
Morgan, 66, President of Swift Energy New Zealand, will assume the additional position of Vice President of Swift Energy International.
HOUSTON -- Swift Energy Company (NYSE:SFY) announced today, in conjunction with Mighty River Power Limited, a state-owned New Zealand utility, that its wholly owned subsidiary, Swift Energy New Zealand Limited ("SENZ"), has entered into a farm-out agreement with Mighty River Power for a 50% participating interest in a joint geologic study in SENZ's new offshore permit, Petroleum Exploration Permit ("PEP") 38495.
Morgan will also continue as the non-executive Chairman of Swift Energy New Zealand Ltd.