The groups--which include the National Pork Producers Council, National Meat Association, Sweetener Users Association, U.
What does SUA stand for?
SUA stands for Sweetener Users Association (Washington, DC, USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUA
We have 58 other meanings of SUA in our Acronym Attic
- Statelor Unite ale Americii (Romanian: United States of America)
- Stati Uniti d'america (Italian: United States of America)
- Stored Upstream Address (token ring)
- Strong User Authentication (computer security)
- Student Unions Activities (University of Minnesota)
- Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (Microsoft)
- Super-User Agent
- Support Unit of Action
- Suppression of Unlawful Acts (Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation)
- Surface Unit Attack
- Shiraz University Alumni Association (Shiraz, Iran)
- Slovak Union of Amateur Astronomers
- State Universities Annuitants Association (Illinois)
- Sydney University Arts Association (est. 1953; Australia)
- Sit Up and Beg (motorcycle ergonomics)
- Student Union Activity Board
- Stratford Upon Avon Boat Club (UK)
- Session User Abort
- Senior University Administrators Course (Canada)
- Shizuoka University of Art and Culture (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IDFA, in conjunction with the Sweetener Users Association, has consistently and repeatedly asked USDA to permit roughly 1 million additional short tons raw value of sugar imports.
Randy Green, president of the Sweetener Users Association said his group, recognizes the need for producers to have something new in place.
USDA needs to get significant quantities of foreign sugar moving into the US market over the next few months in order to avoid complete disaster," said Fred Hensler, chairman of the Sweetener Users Association.
American Soybean Association Archer Daniels Midland Company Biotechnology Industry Organization Corn Refiners Association CropLife America Food Products Association Grocery Manufacturers Association International Dairy Foods Association Louis Dreyfus Corporation National Cattlemen's Beef Association National Chicken Council National Corn Growers Association National Grain and Feed Association National Grain Trade Council National Oilseed Processors Association National Pork Producers Council National Potato Council National Renderers Association North American Export Grain Association North American Millers Association Northwest Horticultural Council Pet Food Institute Sweetener Users Association USA Rice Federation USA Poultry & Egg Export Council U.
Besides GMA, the letter was signed the following groups including: American Bakers Association, American Frozen Foods Institute, American Meat Institute, Biscuit & Cracker Manufacturers' Association, International Dairy Foods Association, National Chicken Council, National Confectioners Association, National Food Processors Association, Snack Food Association and Sweetener Users Association.