In 1995, the Sweet Home Economic Development Group took over control of the event from an outside producer and promptly lost $112,000.
What does SHEDG stand for?
SHEDG stands for Sweet Home Economic Development Group (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Solar Hydrogen Energy Corp. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- St. Hannibal Empowerment Center (est. 2003; Philippines)
- State Health Education Council (West Virginia)
- Student Health Education Centre (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Safety, Health and Environmental Division (various organizations)
- Sealed Housing Evaporative Determination
- SMPTE Hybrid Elimination Device
- Social Health Education Development
- Special Handling and Evaluation Detachment
- Stem cells from Human Exfoliated Deciduous teeth
- Ship/Helicopter Extended Delivery System
- Social Health Education Development Society
- Stochastic Human Exposure and Dose Simulation (US EPA)
- Super High Efficiency Diode Sources (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency; US DoD)
- Soin Hezkuntzako Euskal Erakundea
- Scottish Higher Education Enhancement Committee
- Scanning High-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Secure and Harmonised European Electronic Logbook
- Sleep, Hygiene, Education, Exercise & Nutrition
- Skin, Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose & Throat (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We plan to use the system to greatly enhance the community's ability to provide a one-stop information source showcasing community organizations, events, activities and attractions," said Richard Rowley, Sweet Home Economic Development Group Board Member.