The Hawtai deal was subject to approval and conditions including consent from Chinese government and the Swedish National Debt office.
What does SNDO stand for?
SNDO stands for Swedish National Debt Office (est. 1789)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNDO
We have 4 other meanings of SNDO in our Acronym Attic
- Silicon Nano Device Laboratory (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; National University of Singapore)
- Standard Navy Distribution List
- Suomen Naisten Demokraattinen Liitto (Finnish: Finnish Women's Democratic League)
- Standard Navy Distribution List & Catalog of Naval Shore Activities
- Scanning Nonlinear Dielectric Microscopy
- Secretary of the Navy Decision Memorandum
- Serra-Notre Dame-Mercy (California)
- Sindacato Nazionale Dipendenti Ministero Affari Esteri (Italy)
- Silent Night Deadly Night (movie)
- Standard Nomenclature of Diseases and Operations
- Samoan National Development Party (Samoa)
- Shree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam
- Sixth National Development Plan (1991-1995; Zambia)
- Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence Networking and Parallel Distributed Computing (International Conference)
- Special Needs Diversionary Program (Texas)
- Survivable Network Design Problem
- Sustainable Development Networking Programme
- Sustainable Net Domestic Product (economics)
- Social Network Delineation Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal is still subject to approval and conditions including the consent of Chinese government and the Swedish National Debt office, Spyker said.
AMSTERDAM, April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Spyker confirms the announcement of the Swedish National Debt Office (NDO) to allow Vladimir Antonov as a shareholder of Spyker.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Swedish high-technology group Saab AB said on Friday (19 September) that it had signed an agreement with the Swedish national debt office on co-financing Saab's participation in the Airbus A380 project.
Belen Hernandez, Public Accounting Directorate, Spain * Vincenzo La Via, Chief Financial Officer, World Bank Group * Bo Lundgren, Director General, Swedish National Debt Office * Professor the Hon Stephen Martin, Chief Executive, Committee for Economic Development of Australia * The Hon.
The plan calls for the Swedish National Debt Office (NDO) to release its security in Saab Property to guarantee the EIB loan to Saab.
Venantius does not hold a banking license, but benefits from drawing rights in the Swedish National Debt Office.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Regulatory News: Altor Fund III and Bure Equity AB have signed an agreement to acquire Max Matthiessen Holding AB ("Max Matthiessen" or the "Company"), the leading independent Swedish adviser within pension insurance, life insurance and long-term savings, from the Swedish National Debt Office (the "National Debt Office").