Not covered either is the Swedish Medical Association (Lakarforbundet), where the guaranteed increase only applies to a limited proportion of the members.
What does SMA stand for?
SMA stands for Swedish Medical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMA
We have 590 other meanings of SMA in our Acronym Attic
- Superior Martial Arts (various locations)
- Superior Mesenteric Artery (upper intestinal artery)
- Supervising Medical Attending (Maryland)
- Supplementary Motor Area
- Supply Management, Army
- Supply Margin Assessment
- Supply Materiel Availability
- Surface Mount Assembly
- Surface Movement Advisor (FAA)
- Susquehanna Malayalee Association (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
References  Bo Lemmholm, "Couples Seeking Artificial Insemination Referred to Clinics Outside Sweden" (in Swedish), Journal of Swedish Medical Association 82:9 (1985), 665-66.
He has also won the Martti Hamalainen Young Researcher Award, the Swedish Medical Association, Riksmassan, Honorary Bronze Medal and the Korczynski Award and Honorarium for the advancement of biopharmaceutical sciences.