SWAPO Party Youth League (SPYL) has noted, with high degree of tremor, that despite the fact that Namibia, a small population state, is scandalously awarded and certified as one of the most unequal nations on the face of the earth--despite high levels of unemployment and poverty--despite socioeconomic hardships; a tiny minority of 239 politicians (ruling party and opposition politicians) are set to march on the path towards enrichment, accumulation and conspicuous consumption.
What does SPYL stand for?
SPYL stands for Swapo Party Youth League (Namibia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Seaside Park Yacht Club (est. 1899; Seaside Park, NJ)
- Shotley Point Yacht Club (England)
- Sierra Point Yacht Club (Brisbane, CA)
- South Phoenix Youth Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- St Petersburg Yacht Club
- Space Physics Catalog (NASA)
- Satellite Photovoltaic Yield Control & Evaluation (online monitoring system)
- Sweet Potato Yellow Dwarf Virus
- Suicide Pact You First (album by Therapy? rock group)
- St. Peters Youth Group (LIndsay, TX)
- Society for Promotion of Youth and Masses (est. 1983; New Delhi, Delhi, India)
- St. Paul Youth Ministry (Massachusetts)
- South Pacific Yam Network
- Santa Perpetua Youth Organization (Philippines)
- St. Patrick's Youth Orchestra (Illinois)
- Streptococcus Pyogenes
- Summer Pops Youth Orchestra (British Columbia, Canada)
- St. Pete Young Professionals (Florida)
- Salesian Pastoral Youth Service
- St. Paul Youth Services (St. Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swapo Party Youth League (SPYL) Secretary for Information, Publicity and Mobilisation, Job Shipululo Amupanda recently obtained his Masters of Arts in Political Science at the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa.
And to top it off, we had retired army generals that were nominated by the Swapo Party Youth League as delegates to the Swapo Congress (What a blow that was).
Firebrand Swapo Party Youth League secretary for economic affairs, Veikko Nekundi has warned mining companies that they risk paying more taxes if they don't add value to minerals before exporting them.
This is a clarion call for nationalisation by one of the better-educated Swapo Party youth league activists who are left behind, historically, politically and economically.
The Sports Ministry has at least protested to finance the Swapo Party Youth League (SPYL)'s 'China-Africa Youth Conference'.
Dear sir, After considering the educational profile of Dr Elijah Ngurare, secretary general of the SWAPO Party Youth League (SPYL), I came to this conclusion: Dr Ngurare behaves exactly the same way as the Zimbabwean President, Robert Gabriel Mugabe.
Dear sir, The State-owned media gave an interesting report this week on the Swapo Party Youth League (SPYL) secretary--general, Dr Elijah Ngurare, who denied that he landed himself a lucrative job at a local UN agency.