Up to now, it was necessary to pass the C-Pack/W results to a "third-party" finite-element stress analysis (FEA) program from another vendor (interfaces are available for Ansys from Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc.
What does SASI stand for?
SASI stands for Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc (now ANSYS, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SASI
We have 47 other meanings of SASI in our Acronym Attic
- School Administration Student Information System
- Senior Aerospace Science Instructor (AFJROTC)
- Separation Anxiety Symptom Inventory
- Shugart Associates Systems Interface (forerunner of SCSI, Small Computer System Interface)
- Sonoran Arthropod Studies Institute (Tucson, Arizona)
- South Australian Sports Institute (est. 1982; South Australia Office for Recreation and Sport)
- Southeast Asian Serials Index
- Student Athlete Summer Institute
- Substance Abuse Screening Instrument
- Supervisory Aviation Safety Inspector (FAA)
- Synergy Asset Strategies Inc. (St. Augustine, FL)
- System and Software Integrity
- Sure As Stuff In A Handbag (polite form)
- San Antonio School for Inquiry and Creativity (San Antonio, TX)
- South Australian Spatial Information Council
- Squadron Alcohol Skills Intervention Curriculum (US Air Force)
- Surfing Arts, Science and Issues Conference (California)
- Swedish Association for Sterilization and Infection Control
- State Assigned Student Identifier (various locations)
- Southern Arizona Smart Inspiring Enterprise (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his tenure at Bentley, he was Product Manager at Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc.
March 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc.