But when he finished playing two decades later, he found managing the condition wasn't as easy, until he took part in an education course - Dafydd, for Dose Adjustment for Your Daily Diet - run by the former Swansea Local Health Board.
What does SLHB stand for?
SLHB stands for Swansea Local Health Board (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLHB
We have 1 other meaning of SLHB in our Acronym Attic
- Survival's Last Hope (online gaming community)
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital (Lakeport, CA)
- Switch-Linearity Hybrid
- Shaker Landing Hydro Associates, Inc. (Soft Energy Associates; Kentucky)
- Society for Lincolnshire History and Archaeology (UK)
- Speech-Language Hearing Associations
- St. Lawrence Health Alliance (Ogdensburg, NY)
- St. Louis Housing Authority (St. Louis, MO)
- SUSY (Supersymmetry) Les Houches Accord (physics research project)
- Sri Lanka Handicrafts Board (est. 1983; marketing organization; Ministry of Rural Industries and Self Employment Promotion)
- Salt Lake Home Builders Association (Utah)
- Long Haul Communications
- Savings and Loan Holding Company
- Sierra Leone High Commission (embassy; various locations)
- Standardization for Long Haul Communications
- Standards for Long-Haul Communications
- Supra Light Hardened Carbon (shoes)
- Semi Long Hair Cat Association (UK)
- Status Lingkungan Hidup Daerah (Indonesian: South Sumatra State Environmental Report)
- Scranton-Lackawanna Human Development Agency (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swansea Local Health Board (LHB), which would fund the treatment, has been asked to comment.
The Swansea Local Health Board is carrying a prominent warning on its website.
Instead the original plan to close them dates back at least two years when it was proposed by Swansea NHS Trust and Swansea Local Health Board as part of a cost-saving exercise.
The comments come after Swansea Local Health Board last week decided it would fund a limited service, but only patients who have already lost the sight in one eye will be eligible.
It is now a partnership between Swansea NHS Trust, Swansea Council and Swansea Local Health Board.
The 24-year-old had hoped to secure a permanent job at the practice - which has space for another NHS dentist - but has been told by Swansea Local Health Board that it has no funding for another dentist in the city.
A spokesperson for Swansea Local Health Board said, 'The commissioning for rare or complex diseases is the responsibility of Health Commission Wales (HCW).