Wales' independent film festival, the Swansea Bay Film Festival, in 2010 awarded Akl and Aris the prize for Best International Film.
What does SBFF stand for?
SBFF stands for Swansea Bay Film Festival (Swansea, Wales, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBFF
We have 5 other meanings of SBFF in our Acronym Attic
- Stanford Binet: Fourth Edition
- State Bureau of Foreign Experts (China)
- Space-Based Free Electron Laser
- Scaled Boundary Finite-Element Method
- Small Business Forest Enterprise Program (Canada)
- Santa Barbara Film Festival
- Scott Bakula Fan Forum
- Shore-Based Fire Fighting
- Stony Brook Film Festival (New York)
- Super Best Friend Forever
- Saudi Bangla Fish Feed Limited (Pakistan)
- Sacred Birman Fanciers Group of Southern Africa
- Swaziland Business Forum on Health
- Sodium Binding Benzofuran Isophthalate
- Sodium-Binding Furan Indicator
- Step and Blended Family Institute (Tottenham, Ontario, Canada)
- Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (Azerbaijan)
- South Bay Fishing in the City (California Department of Fish and Game; Sacramento, CA)
- Save the Best For Last
- Savings Bank of the Finger Lakes (Geneva, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): * Actor Michael Sheen has resigned as a vice-president of the Swansea Bay Film Festival after a YouTube documentary criticised the event PICTURE: Patrick Olner
The film was shown at the Swansea Bay film festival earlier this month.
At the age of 19, she's already a bit of a veteran, having starred in three series of The Story of Tracey Beaker and racked up Bafta Cymru and Swansea Bay Film Festival awards with Zig Zag Love.
The Swansea Bay Film Festival, which takes place between May 29 and June 10, has already attracted some 200 film entries for its various awards and will draw a galaxy of stars from the film firmament.
Amritsa has a host of festivals under its belt, including the successful Swansea Bay Film Festival and the International Film Festival South Africa.
The 45-minute long production, At the Lights, was shown at the Dylan Thomas Centre on Sunday as part of the Swansea Bay Film Festival Highlights event.
The Swansea Bay Film Festival runs from Tuesday, May 28, to Sunday, June 10.