Organisations participating in Dishaa include: * Titan Industries * PwC * Fidelity Investments * BESCOM * Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement * HOPE Foundation During the Venture, based at the Infosys Leadership Institute in Mysore from 2 October to 6 October, participants will meet with experts including: * Dilip Chenoy - MD & CEO, National Skills Development Corporation * John Yates - CEO, Manipal City & Guilds * Dr.
What does SVYM stand for?
SVYM stands for Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Severe Weather Warning (also abbreviated SVRWXWARN)
- Ekaterinburg, Russia (Airport Code)
- Ekaterinburg, Russia - Ekaterinburg (Airport Code)
- Scotts Valley (Amtrak station code; Scotts Valley, CA)
- Single V-Y Closure
- Somerset Valley YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; New Jersey)
- Suomen Virtuaaliyliopisto (Finland: Virtual University Project)
- Silicon Valley Young Adults (California)
- Silicon Valley Young Adults Division (California)
- South Vancouver Youth Centre (Canada)
- Sangamon Valley Youth Symphony (Springfield, IL)
- Saint Vrain Youth Soccer Association
- Salinas Valley Youth Soccer League (California)
- San Antonio, Venezuela (Airport Code)
- Schweizerische Versicherungs Zeitschrift (German: Swiss Insurance Magazine)
- Sendzimir-Verzinkt (German steel plates)
- Sky View Zone (website)
- Slovenska Veterinarska Zveza (Slovenian: Slovenian Veterinary Association)
- Stichting Volkshuisvesting Zevenaar (Dutch: Foundation Housing Zevenaar; Zevenaar, Netherlands)
- Subventricular Zone (region of the brain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AHF, under its AHF Global program, has also previously joined forces in Asia (starting in July 2004) with Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement (SVYM), in India to provide ART to patients at clinic facilities in Mysore and Koppal in Karnataka State in Southern India.
LOS ANGELES, September 1 /PRNewswire/ -- - Partnership of US' Largest AIDS Group, Respected Indian NGO, and Indian State Government Hospital to Bring Life-Saving ARVs to Patients in Mysore & Koppal AIDS Healthcare Foundation, (AHF) the largest AIDS organization in the United States, which currently operates free AIDS treatment clinics in the US, Africa and Central America, and Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement (SVYM), a respected Indian NGO, announce a groundbreaking new clinic partnership -- AHF's first such venture in Asia -- that will bring life-saving anti-retroviral therapy (ART) to people living with HIV/AIDS in Karnataka State in Southern India.