The fact that notice has been issued will be announced in Dagens Nyheter and Svenska Dagbladet on March 8, 2013.
What does SvD stand for?
SvD stands for Svenska Dagbladet (Swedish newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SvD
We have 77 other meanings of SvD in our Acronym Attic
- Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery
- Spontaneous Vertex Delivery (obstetrics)
- St Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines (Airport Code)
- Strategic Vertical Differentiation (industrial economics)
- Strategic Vision Development
- Structural Valve Deterioration
- Subcortical Vascular Dementia
- Supplementary Volume Descriptor
- Surface Vessel Division
- Surveyor Vehicle Department
- Swine Vesicular Disease
- Syndicat de la Vente Directe (French: Direct Sales Union)
- Singular Value Decomposition Minimum Mean Square Error
- Sacramento Valley Darting Association (California)
- Savanna Army Depot Activity
- Sierra Vista Dart Association (Sierra Vista, AZ)
- Singular Value Decomposition Analysis (climate)
- Southeast Virginia Dressage Association
- Stichting Van De Arbeid (Dutch: Foundation Of Labor; est. 1945; Netherlands)
- Student Video Discovery Awards (Discovery Communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a critic at Stockholm's daily Svenska Dagbladet succinctly said upon announcement of the prize, Transtromer "finds depth in simplicity.
uk Auto Business News - 28 November 2011 Volvo Car Corporation, a company owned by China's Zhejiang Geely, has started recruiting employees for its planned manufacturing plant in Daqing in China, Svenska Dagbladet has reported, citing an interview with Lars Danielsson, the company's head of production in China.
The Svenska Dagbladet, who is strongly believed to have been the Stockholm bomber and Egyptian-born Hamza.
According to the Svenska Dagbladet daily, the Berns Hotel in central Stockholm wanted to expand the range of items it included in the room price.
Dutch auto maker Spyker is optimistic about its chances of buying General Motors' Swedish unit Saab and expects a response from GM this week, the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet reported Tuesday.
Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet reported the government will introduce a data retention law soon.
Then again, its primary rival, Svenska Dagbladet , has received 65.