Sutter affiliates include Palo Alto Medical Foundation, the Physician Foundation at California Pacific Medical Center, Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, Sutter Medical Foundation North Bay, Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, Sutter Medical Foundation, Sutter North Medical Foundation and Sutter Regional Medical Foundation.
What does SNMF stand for?
SNMF stands for Sutter North Medical Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNMF
We have 1 other meaning of SNMF in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Network Magic Corporation (software; McKinney, TX)
- Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Stronger Neo-Minophagen C (medicine)
- Sunday Night Movie Club
- Southern New Mexico Common Cause (est. 2002)
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility (Santa Fe, NM)
- Standing NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Mine Countermeasures Group
- Saskatchewan New Media Developers Association Inc.
- Saturday Night Main Event (TV show)
- Strengthening New Mexico Families (New Mexico Community Foundation)
- Sailor Network Managers Group (est. 2001)
- Standing NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Maritime Group
- Standing NRF (NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Response Force) Maritime Group
- Standing Naval Maritime Group 1
- Servicios Nacionales de Meteorología e Hidrología (Spanish: National Service of Meteorology and Hydrology; Dominican Republic)
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Southern New Mexico Human Development (alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse)
- Société Nouvelle de Métallisation Industries (French: New Society of Metallizing Industries)
- Société Nouvelle de Montage Industriel (French: New Society of Industrial Editing)
- Surveillance Nationale des Maladies Infectieuses (French: National Surveillance of Infectious Disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hospital is a joint venture among Sutter North Medical Foundation - a Sutter Health Affiliate - and a group of 15 area surgeons.
When it came time to add digital imaging capabilities to our new facility, numerous major equipment and PACS vendors proposed their solutions," said Geoff Kaufman, Sutter North Medical Foundation Information Technology Director.