June 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sarah Krevans, Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region President, has been named "2011 Woman of the Year" by Women Health Care Executives.
What does SHSSR stand for?
SHSSR stands for Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Socket Head Shoulder Screw (hardware)
- Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scale
- State Homeland Security Strategy
- Structure and Harness Subsystem
- Super High Strength Steel
- Sandakan Harbour Square Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Southern Health and Social Services Board
- Southern Health and Social Services Council (UK)
- Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scale, Form C
- School Health Support Services Program
- Sleepy Hollow Summer Theatre (Bismarck, ND)
- Sam Houston State Teachers College (former name of Sam Houston State University)
- Self-Help Skills Training Centre (South Africa)
- Scout Helicopter Special Task Force
- Sam Houston State University
- Spartan Health Sciences University
- State Hydrographic Service of Ukraine (oceanography; Kiev, Ukraine)
- South High School Urban Academy (Columbus, Ohio)
- School of Health and Social Welfare
- Smithtown High School West (Smithtown, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Sutter Health's Sacramento Sierra Region encompasses hospitals, physicians and outpatient centers in Amador, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada, Sacramento, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba counties.
Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Will Use Funds to Advance Clinical Quality and Patient Safety in Hospitals SACRAMENTO, Calif.
About Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Sutter Health's Sacramento Sierra Region encompasses hospitals, physicians and outpatient centers in Sacramento, Placer and Yolo counties.
As a company, Vocera has demonstrated its commitment to customer service through top notch support, attentiveness, and product development," said Timothy Blakley, Project Manager, Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region.
March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region has committed more than $15 million over the next several years to programs that will add hundreds of nurses and other health professionals to the Sacramento region's health care job market.
chief medical officer and vice president of Clinical Integration for the Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region.