Participating Alliance physician groups are: Sutter Health, including the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, Sutter Medical Foundation, and Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation; Brown & Toland Physicians; Affinity Medical Group; and DCHS Medical Foundation.
What does SGMF stand for?
SGMF stands for Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (Modesto, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SGMF in our Acronym Attic
- Sir George Monoux College (University of East Anglia; Norwich, UK)
- South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA)
- Stilfontein Gold Mining Company, Ltd. (South Africa)
- Subgroup on Marine Climatology
- Sutter Gold Mining Company (Lakewood, CO)
- Self-Guided Molecular Dynamics
- Small Genomes Microsatellite Database
- Sweeping Gas Membrane Distillation
- Sweeney Granite Mountains Desert Research Center (Kelso, CA)
- School of Graduate Medical Education
- Stallions Gate Mustang and Ford Club (Chicago, IL)
- Southern Gospel Music Guild (Brentwood, TN)
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital (Banning, CA)
- San Gabriel Mountains Heritage Association (Mt Baldy, CA)
- South Greenville Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Spruce Grove Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Security Gateway Management Interface
- St. Galler Management Institut (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Standard Gold Mining, Inc. (Imlay, NV)
- Sutter Gold Mining, Inc. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (Modesto) -- Sutter Medical Foundation North Bay (Santa Rosa) "Sutter Medical Network physicians are committed to transforming health care to achieve the highest levels of quality and service," said Jeff Burnich, M.
Forty-seven organizations met the top performers' criteria for 2011: Northern California Top Performers * Brown & Toland Physicians * Palo Alto Medical Foundation * Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation * Sutter Gould Medical Foundation * Sutter Medical Group * The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.