128 billion, which will fund base operations support at 69 percent of requirements and sustainment, restoration, and modernization at 84 percent of requirements.
What does SRM stand for?
SRM stands for Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (US DoD; replaces term real property maintenance, RPM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRM
We have 300 other meanings of SRM in our Acronym Attic
- Student Recruitment Manager (TargetX)
- Student Role Model
- Sub-Rate Multiplex (Sprint)
- Subretinal Membrane
- Subscriber Relationship Management
- Subtracted Reed-Muller (code)
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Surface Response Method
- Survey Research Method
- Sustainment Restoration Modernization
- Switched Reluctance Machine
- Switched Reluctance Motor
- Synchronous Reluctance Motor
- Synergy Revenue Management (Atlanta, GA)
- System Reference Manual
- System Renewability Message (digital content protection)
- System Resource Module (Nortel)
- System Resources Manager
- Systems Resources Management, Inc
- Systems Review Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO-02-475 June 6, 2002 The military services face significant challenges in addressing facility sustainment, restoration, and modernization needs with limited funds.
The contract, with an expected $10 billion dollar ceiling for all awardees, including small and disadvantaged companies, will supply facilities and infrastructure support to the Air Force Civil Engineering Support Agency (AFCESA) under a Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization Control (SATOC).