In December the activists charged that the Sustained Yield Plan didn't even exist as a physical document; it was cobbled together after Golden repeatedly demanded to see it.
What does SYP stand for?
SYP stands for Sustained Yield Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SYP
We have 29 other meanings of SYP in our Acronym Attic
- Simple, Yet Perfect (teapot)
- Society of Young Publishers (UK)
- South Yorkshire Partnership (UK)
- South Yorkshire Police (UK)
- Southern Yellow Pine (wood flooring)
- Speak Your Peace
- Start Your Path
- Students and Young Professionals
- Summer Youth Practicum (Native American Fish and Wildlife Society)
- Suomen Yhdyspankki (Union Bank of Finland)
- Swallow Your Pride (band)
- Swing Your Pants (Singing Corner catchphrase)
- Synaptophysin (immunohistochemistry)
- Syrian Pound
- Shoals Young Professionals Association (Florence, AL)
- Singapore Young Photographer Award
- South Yorkshire Police Authority (UK)
- South Yorkshire Parents and Drugs Support (UK)
- Students and Young Professionals Committee
- Ship Yard Preferred Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both suits alleged that the defendants made false claims by submitting to a California agency a sustained yield plan misrepresenting as sustainable the projected harvest yields of timberlands owned by the former forest products subsidiaries.
The claim sought to invalidate the Sustained Yield Plan (SYP) agreed to by the defendants as part of the landmark Headwaters Agreement and to discontinue execution of THPs which relied on the SYP.