Sustained low-efficiency dialysis for critically ill patients requiring renal replacement therapy.
What does SLED stand for?
SLED stands for Sustained Low-Efficiency Dialysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLED
We have 23 other meanings of SLED in our Acronym Attic
- Specification Language for Encoding and Decoding
- State and Local Government and Education
- State Law Enforcement Division (South Carolina)
- State, Local and Education (various organizations)
- Statewide Library Electronic Doorway (Alaska)
- Street Level Enforcement Detail (law enforcement)
- Super-Luminescent Emitting Diode (light source)
- Superluminescent Light Emitting Diode
- Surface Light Emitting Diode
- Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop
- System-Level Engineering Documentation
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
- South London Economic Development Alliance (London, UK)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index
- Sri Lanka Export Development Board
- Slow Low-Efficient Daily Dialysis
- Sustained Low Efficiency Daily Diafiltration (dialysis)
- Simulating Large Explosive Detonatable Gas Experiment
- Surface Layer Effective Density-Of-States
- Sandia Laboratories Engineering Drawing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the ICU, he was treated with broad-spectrum antibiotics, vasopressors and, after a nontunneled right femoral dialysis catheter was placed, daily sustained low-efficiency dialysis using a single-pass Fresenius K hemodialysis system.