What does SURFF stand for?
SURFF stands for Sustainable Urban and Regional Freight Flows (Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Surf Forecasting
- Sustainable Remediation Forum (est. 2006)
- Synchrotron Ultraviolet Radiation Facility (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- System Utilization Reporting Facility
- Surface X-Band Radar (US Office of Naval Research)
- Sea Urchin Retroposon Family 1 (gene sequence)
- Society of Utility and Regulatory Financial Analysts
- Salford University Research Focus on Accessible Environments (UK)
- Surface Forces Atlantic (Us Navy)
- Surface Forces Atlantic Instruction (see COMNAVSURFLANT)
- Surface Localization
- Surface Maintenance Effectiveness Review
- Surface Movement Report
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships in Oceanography (University of Rhode Island)
- Surf Observation
- Surface Forces (US Navy)
- Surface Orientation (US Navy)
- Surface Forces, Pacific