The development and signing of the agreement was facilitated by the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, through its Sustainable Tree Crops Program (STCP), in collaboration with the Ghana Cocoa Board.
What does STCP stand for?
STCP stands for Sustainable Tree Crops Program (Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STCP
We have 22 other meanings of STCP in our Acronym Attic
- Springer Tipper Campbell Partnership Ltd (London, UK)
- St Catharines Place (retirement suites; Ontario, Canada)
- Standard Commercial Crude Protein (Level)
- Steiner Triple Covering Problem
- Stimulated T Cell Chemotactic Protein
- Store Clock Pulse
- Streams-Based TCP/IP
- Student Tax Clinic Program
- Sudan Trachoma Control Program
- Sumatran Tiger Conservation Program
- Strategic Technology Clinical Policy Council
- Soil Test Crop Response
- Soluble T Cell Receptor
- Stewart Title Costa Rica
- Strike Team Leader Crew
- Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- Sea Turtle Conservation and Research Program
- South Texas Civil Rights Project (San Juan, TX)
- Saginaw Township Community Schools (Saginaw, MI)
- Science, Technology and Cultural Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is Secretary and Treasurer of the World Cocoa Foundation and serves on the steering committee of the Sustainable Tree Crops Program (www.
The Sustainable Tree Crops Program (STCP) - a public/private partnership supported by USAID, Mars and other industry members - provides on-the-ground farmer training in West African cocoa communities.
The programmes are being managed through the national networks of the Sustainable Tree Crops Program (STCP), a strategic development alliance in West Africa between farmers, the global chocolate/cocoa industry, governments, research institutes and the public sector.
The programs are being managed through the national networks of the Sustainable Tree Crops Program (STCP), a strategic development alliance in West Africa between farmers, the global chocolate/cocoa industry, governments, research institutes and the public sector.