The Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria that have been developed will shape the minimum requirements that the Sustainable Tourism Stewardship Council will demand from accredited certification programs and help travelers have the assurance that they are helping, not harming, the environment.
What does STSC stand for?
STSC stands for Sustainable Tourism Stewardship Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STSC
We have 54 other meanings of STSC in our Acronym Attic
- Società Ticinese delle Scienze Biomediche e Chimiche
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Australia immigration)
- Science and Technology in Service to the Community
- Science and Technology Select Committee (UK)
- Scientific Time-Sharing Corporation
- Short-Term Suspension Center (Louisiana)
- Skin-to-Skin Contact (postpartum medicine)
- Software Technology Support Center (US Air Force)
- Station-to-Station Connectivity
- Student and Schools System
- Systems and Software Consortium (various organizations)
- Space Telescope Science Institute
- Student Transportation Services of Central Ontario (Canada)
- Substrate-Triggered Silicon-Controlled Rectifier
- Sonar Technician Submarines Senior Chief (US Navy)
- South Texas School of Christian Studies
- Salisbury Township School District (Allentown PA)
- Science and Technology for Sustainable Development
- Secondary Traumatic Stress Disorder (psychology)
- Semitone Standard Deviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIES also led stakeholder input workshops for the Rainforest Alliance's Sustainable Tourism Stewardship Council Process (STSC) regarding the establishment of a global body to accredit tourism certification programs, and facilitated discussions on ecotourism and conservation in UNESCO Natural World Heritage Sites at the Southeast Asia and East Africa events.
It's called the Sustainable Tourism Stewardship Council and is somewhat based on the successful model of the Forest Stewardship Council.