Summary: ABU DHABI - The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an independent, research-driven graduate-level university focused on advanced energy and sustainable technologies, on Wednesday announced it highlighted its current research projects in Applied Physics at a Physics colloquium in the UAE.
What does SUSTECH stand for?
SUSTECH stands for Sustainable Technologies (Alameda, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUSTECH
- Scandinavian Urban Studies Term
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (Bangladesh)
- Shandong University of Science and Technology (China)
- Sudan University of Science and Technology
- Superconductor Science and Technology (journal)
- Southern United States Trade Association (New Orleans, LA)
- State University Supplemental Tuition Assistance (New York)
- Sharing United States Technology to Aid in the Improvement of Nutrition (Washington, DC)
- Small Unit Space Transport and Insertion (US DoD)
- Stop US Tax-Funded Aid to Israel Now
- Sustainable Technologies Initiative (European Communities)
- Suspension of Telecommunications
- Sustainment Exercise (US Navy)
- Silpakorn University Science and Technology Journal (Thailand)
- Service User Survivor Trainers Network (UK)
- Sustainment Training
- Sustainable Transport (British Cycling Organization)
- Sheffield University Students Union
- South-Ural State University (Chelyabinsk, Russia)
- Southampton University Students' Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Fardan added: "Masdar City in Abu Dhabi serves as one of the most important regional hubs for companies that operate in renewable energy and sustainable technologies to set up operations.
com)-- The Sustainable Technologies - Public Building Solutions conference is aimed at professionals in facilities management, management consultancy, commercial property development, and town planning sectors.
These programs help owners justify using newer, energy-efficient, or environmentally sustainable technologies that are potentially cost-prohibitive.
MAUI, Hawaii -- Maul Community College will be offering a sustainable technologies program that aims to confront the issue of depleting energy resources.
Negative screens weed out industries such as nuclear power or fossil fuels, and positive screens select sustainable technologies such as solar and wind power.
Now, in an important step for what some call a promising technology, a small company called Sustainable Technologies International, with the aid of an Australian government grant of A$1 million (about US$526,000), has just opened the world's first manufacturing facility for a product that uses titania cells.
`The cutting edge for ecologically sustainable technologies is now in integrating the different elements,' Marketing Officer Steve Jones told me.