Simultaneously this federal-private pact will promote the sustainable production of renewable feedstocks for biobased energy.
What does SUP stand for?
SUP stands for Sustainable Production
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SUP
We have 73 other meanings of SUP in our Acronym Attic
- Supplemental Dictionary (File Name Extension)
- Supremum (least upper bound)
- Supuration (band)
- Suspect Unapproved Part
- Sustaining University Program (program of PEE)
- Sydney University Press (Australia)
- What's Up?
- Supplemental Address
- Superdirect Configuration Interaction
- School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Schools and Universities Polo Association (UK)
- Scottish Usability Professionals' Association (UK)
- Stand Up Paddle Association (paddle surfing; various locations)
- State University Presidents Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
in taking the lead in establishing the nation's soybean technology as the world standard in sustainable production.
Other contributors consider general topics such as taxonomy and phylogeny, breeding and genetics, dormancy, cut flowers and potted plants, and sustainable production and integrated management.
In announcing the acquisition, Oli Steindorsson, Chairman and CEO commented: "The additional concessions which we are acquiring, subject to the local county's formal approval, are an integral part of our plan to increase capacity in Croatia in order to achieve higher levels of sustainable production of bluefin tuna.
Daud Dharsono, the company's president, disputes the accuracy of the Greenpeace report, but said the firm had since reaffirmed its commitment to sustainable production to limit the environmental impact of its plantations.
For a more comprehensive list of magazines using recycled paper and sustainable production processes, visit Green America's Better Paper Project website: http://www.
Victory West Moly Limited intends to deliver sustainable production and appropriate financial returns for its shareholders.
There is a significant opportunity for UK growers to increase the sustainable production of indigenous crops suited to our climate.