Economists often define sustainable national income as the maximum amount that can be consumed while ensuring that all future generations can have living standards that are at least as high as those of the current generation.
What does SNI stand for?
SNI stands for Sustainable National Income
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNI
We have 113 other meanings of SNI in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Night Industries (St. Louis, MO)
- Solidarites Nationales et Internationales (French: National and International Solidarity)
- Soviet Naval Infantry
- Special Needs Inmate
- Sport Northern Ireland (UK)
- Sports Network, Inc.
- Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian National Standard)
- Standard Network Interface
- Sub-Network Independent
- Subscriber Network Interface
- Sustaining Non-major Instrumentation (project)
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute (Washington)
- Syndicat National de l'Isolation (French: National Insulation Union)
- Syndicat National des Instituteurs (French: National Union of Teachers)
- Syndicat National Indépendant (French: National Independent Union)
- Syndicat Neutre pour Indépendants (French: Neutral for Freelancers Union)
- System News, Inc. (Coral Springs, FL)
- Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association
- Storage Networking Industry Association (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Syndicat National des Infirmiers Anesthésistes