Sustainable Growth Rate If a company is going to increase its dividend substantially over time, however, it obviously needs to grow earnings and cash flow to do so.
What does SGR stand for?
SGR stands for Sustainable Growth Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGR
We have 125 other meanings of SGR in our Acronym Attic
- Specific Growth Rate
- Spectral Gamma Ray
- Stained Glass Rose (D.A. Brockett novel)
- Stargate Resistance (game)
- Steam Generator Replacement
- Stem Girdling Roots
- Stichting Garantiefonds Reisgelden (Dutch: Travel Compensation Fund Foundation)
- Strategic Grain Reserve
- Students for Global Responsibility
- Surgeon General's Report
- System Graduation Requirements (various universities)
- Same Gender Romance Arc (Star Wars)
- School of Galactic Radio Astronomy (Internet project; Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute; North Carolina)
- Sekiguchi Global Research Association (Japan)
- Smoking Gun Research Agency (United States)
- State Grain Reserve Administration (China)
- Summer Graduate Research Assistantship (various universities)
- Swanscombe and Greenhithe Residents' Association (UK)
- Synchronous Graphics Random Access Memory
- Smart Growth Readiness Assessment Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey of more than 1,000 physician group practices found that while 18% are currently participating in a new Medicare pilot project or demonstration, those that don't participate cite the lack of predictability in Medicare payments due to the Sustainable Growth Rate formula as the barrier.
Fitch believes that the Turkish economy is on track to return to a sustainable growth rate, having narrowed the current account deficit (CAD) and lowered inflation after overheating in 2011.
ICCI President urged upon the economic managers of the country to make job creation a key ingredient of their economic and social policies because Pakistan cannot achieve sustainable growth rates without creating employment opportunities.
Countries that will meet the infrastructure demand will enjoy high sustainable growth rates.
The February comment came during a hearing in which Berkley talked about the Sustainable Growth Rate.
These reforms should improve Turkey's competitive power, save it from a growth process full of ups and downs, put an end to current account deficit and dependence on hot money, and help the country maintain a sustainable growth rate," he said.
Summary: BEIRUT: Former Finance Minister Jihad Azour called upon the next government to implement the necessary economic reforms with the aim of achieving a sustainable growth rate.