This project will help build local infrastructure and expertise to enable the development of thousands of megawatts of wind generation in smaller-scale installations throughout the region -- locally owned clusters or single turbines providing clean, affordable energy for irrigation, ranches and rural utilities," noted Heather Rhoads-Weaver of Northwest Sustainable Energy for Economic Development (SEED).
What does SEED stand for?
SEED stands for Sustainable Energy for Economic Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEED
We have 161 other meanings of SEED in our Acronym Attic
- Standard for the Exchange of Earthquake Data
- Strategic Entrepreneurial Economic Development (Minnesota initiative)
- Students Educating Each Other About Discrimination
- Study to Explore Early Development (epidemiologic study)
- Summer Educational Experience for the Disadvantaged (outreach program of the American Chemical Society)
- Super Effective and Efficient Delivery
- Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-Factor (Gundam Seed animation)
- Supplemental Emergency Escape Device (US Navy)
- Support Equipment Engineering Department
- Support for East European Democracy
- Swedish Enterprise Education (Stockholm, Sweden)
- System for the Exchange of Excise Data (UK)
- Saskatchewan Employment Equity And Diversity Association
- Self Employees Economic Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- South East England Development Agency
- Supporting Entrepreneurs and Enterprise Development in Africa (UK)
- Society for Exorbitantly Expensive and Difficult to Implement EHR (Electronic Health Records)
- Social Economic and Environmental Development Organization
- Sarvodaya Economic Enterprise Development Services
- Seek Education Explore and Discover