A 2009 executive order required federal agencies to develop and implement sustainable energy plans and review them annually to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, energy, water and waste.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Sustainable Energy Plan (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Superior Energy Performance (certification program)
- Supplemental Environmental Program
- Supplemental Environmental Projects (US EPA)
- Supplementary Environmental Project (EPA)
- Support Electronics Package (US NASA)
- Support/Standard Equipment Plan
- Supportive Employment Program (various organizations)
- Surface Electrical Properties
- Sustainable Energy Partnership (various locations)
- Swine Enzootic Pneumonia (mycoplasmosis)
- Swiss Expert Pool (for Civilian Peacebuilding)
- Sygate Enterprise Protection (Symantec)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symbol Error Probability
- Symmetric Eigenproblems
- Syndicat de l'Education Populaire (French: Union of Popular Education)
- Synthetic Environment Program
- Syringe Exchange Program
- System Engineering Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
World Energy Forum chairman professor Harold Hyunsuk Oh yesterday praised Dubai's own sustainable energy plans, which include projects such as the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park.
I am a firm supporter of EfW opportunities and of alternative, more environmentally sustainable energy plans.
The project is part of Boulder County's Sustainable Energy Plan to reduce the county's impact on global climate change and to reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency.
Building Owners and Managers Association will announce a sustainable energy plan for the commercial real estate industry at Hearst Tower, 300 West 57th Street.
The challenge for a sustainable energy plan is to meet America's reasonable energy needs using energy from the sun, wind, biomass, geothermal, microhydro, waves, and tides.
Leslie also said the nation's largest municipal utility has the wherewithal to implement the CLEAN LA program now, after more than two years of evaluation of CLEAN LA and other sustainable energy plans.
Twelve months on, 7DAYS looks at what the newly-founded world platform for sustainable energy plans to do from its base in the Middle East hub.