invites expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced persons interested in being appointed to the following boards of State Bodies operating under the aegis of his Department where vacancies will occur in the coming 12 months: An Post Bord Gais Eireann (BGE) Bord na Mona Broadcasting Authority of Ireland Eirgrid ESB Inland Fisheries Ireland National Oil Reserves Agency (NORA) RTE Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland TG4 The Board of directors performs key roles in relation to the direction, leadership and corporate governance of each State body.
What does SEAI stand for?
SEAI stands for Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEAI
We have 6 other meanings of SEAI in our Acronym Attic
- South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- Structural Engineers Association International
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
- Structural Engineers Association of Kansas & Missouri
- Safety Education Aquatic Learning (Corolla Fire & Rescue Squad; North Carolina)
- Safety Evidence Assurance Level (US government)
- Scenario Editor and Librarian (modeling and simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland said the Government's strategy is a step in the right direction.
According to provisional data from the national energy agency, the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI), oil accounted for about 50% of the total primary energy requirement in 2011.