The EBRD is strengthening its support for Turkey s efforts to reduce its energy intensity and promote energy efficiency investments with the launch of a Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP) for the country.
What does SEAP stand for?
SEAP stands for Sustainable Energy Action Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEAP
We have 48 other meanings of SEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Single Electronic Access Point
- Sistemul Electronic de Achizitii Publice (Electronical System for Public Procurement)
- Site Energy Assessment Process (Energy Impact, Inc.)
- Sociedad Española de Anatomía Patologíca (Spanish Society of Pathology)
- Societa di Gestione degli Aeroporti Pugliesi
- Sony Electronics Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Southeast Area Partnership
- Special Education Advisory Panel
- Specialized Emphasis Area Plan
- Strategic Energy Asset Plan
- South East Asia Press Alliance (Bangkok, Thailand)
- South East Asian Primatological Association (est. 2005)
- Stanislaus Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance (est. 1997; California)
- Sea Winds Processing and Analysis Center
- South East Asian Pacific League Against Rheumatism
- Scheduling and Evaluation of an Active Phased Array Radar (Physics and Electronic Laboratory, Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research)
- South East Asia-Pacific Audiovisual Archive Association (Quezon City, Philippines)
- South East Asia Prayer Center
- South East Asia Popular Communication Program (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- South East Asia Pipe Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
This training forms part of the ongoing energy master planning work being undertaken by Narec for Newcastle City Council, which will formulate a sustainable energy action plan and a citywide climate change strategy to deliver regeneration across the city.
Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors contribute towards the EU policy to fight against climate through the implementation of their Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP).
Around 1,000 European towns and cities have already signed the pledge to develop sustainable energy action plans (SEAPs) as the first step in reducing emissions as part of an initiative launched ten months ago.
We will have to achieve an ambitious set of targets, develop a Sustainable Energy Action Plan, demonstrate our capacity to deliver it, and account for our performance annually.