au Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia (SEGRA) 2010 Conference Townsville, 19-21 October www.
What does SEGRA stand for?
SEGRA stands for Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEGRA
We have 1 other meaning of SEGRA in our Acronym Attic
- Small Employer Group Options
- Secretaría de Gobernación (México)
- South East Gospel Partnership (UK)
- Special Events Grant Program (Montana)
- Spherical Equivalent at Glasses Plane
- Sponsored Education Group Participation
- Single Event Gate Rupture (electronics in space)
- Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Agonist
- South Eastern Ghost Research Association (Alabama)
- Specialist Electricity & Gas Resellers Association (UK)
- Student-Employee Graduate Research Fellowship (University of California)
- Science & Engineering Graduate Student Scheme (UK)
- Secure Environmental Graphics System
- Segmented Neutrophils (polymorphonuclear leukocytes)
- Solar Electric Generating System
- Sonar/Environmental Group Simulator
- Sovereign Entities Grading Service, Inc. (third party coin grading)
- Semantic Graph-Based Service Composition
- South Euclid Girls Softball League (Ohio)
- Supportive Expressive Group Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
au Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia (SEGRA) 2010 Townsville, 19-21 October www.
au 13th National Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia (SEGRA) Conference Kalgoorlie-Boulder, WA, 27-29 October www.
pdf Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia (SEGRA) Conference 2005 Yeppoon, 5-7 September.