The Company's has received grant funding from Sustainable Development Technology Canada ("SDTC"), the Government of Alberta Energy Innovation Fund and the National Research Council.
What does SDTC stand for?
SDTC stands for Sustainable Development Technology Canada (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDTC
We have 40 other meanings of SDTC in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Telcom Council
- San Diego Transit Corporation
- San Diego Triathlon Challenge
- Shin-Osaka Dental Technician College (Japan)
- Solihull Dog Training Club (Birmingham, UK)
- Spatial Data Transfer Standard
- Standard Duty Title Code
- State Death Tax Credit
- Structural Dynamics Technical Committee (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
- Super DCS Testing Concentrator (Hekimian)
- San Dimas Technology and Development Center (San Dimas, CA)
- Singapore Defence Technology Distinguished Fellowship (award; Singapore)
- San Diego Tribal Digital Village (California; Hewlett-Packard Company)
- Senior Duct Tape Engineer
- Service Développement Territorial et Emploi
- Simulated Driving Task Environments
- Sports Development Training Equipment
- Suspected Drug Trafficking Entity
- Swiftly Defeat the Enemy
- Synchronous Data Terminal Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 million in funding from Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) for a one-year extension to a project that is furthering commercialization of the Company's fuel cell power module for use in the transit bus market.
The consortium is expecting to demonstrate the natural gas locomotive as part of the previously announced Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) project with CN and Gaz Metro.
The development of the realSens[TM] technology is supported in part by Sustainable Development Technology Canada, an arms-length not-for-profit corporation created by the Government of Canada.
Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) has announced it will provide up to $5,565,063 in funding to a project spearheaded by Performance Plants Inc.
contribution from Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) in support of a development and demonstration project involving hydrogen fuel cell-powered Class 3 forklift trucks.
Formation of the alliance follows the approval of funding for this project from NRC-IRAP, sponsor of the technology demonstration, and Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) that will fund the first installation of the technology at a Paprican member mill.
The company has also been supported by Sustainable Development Technology Canada, an arm's-length not-for-profit organization established by the Government of Canada in 2001.